Monday, May 11, 2009

The Spider in the Shower

I will post about the wonderful shower my sister threw me this weekend after I get the pictures from my mom's camera, but I wanted to post today about the hilarity that ensued this morning when I was getting ready for work.

Dave was still sleeping, and I was in the shower. I noticed a spider on the ceiling above me. I hate spiders. The spider began to shimmy down towards me on a strand of its web, which caused me to shriek and yell, “Oh my God, here it comes, oh my God!”

In a panicked voice from the bedroom, I hear Dave yell back, “Here WHAT comes?!” The poor guy thought I was having Mojo! LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay this totally cracked me up -- I'm still laughing about it enough to come back and re-read it!!! I love it!!!!! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete