Friday, February 19, 2010

Facial = Heaven

My wonderful godchild, Grace, gave me a gift certificate to Faces Day Spa for Christmas, and I used it today to get my very first facial.  Oh my goodness - why did I wait until the age of 31 to start getting facials?!  Amazing!

It was definitely as relaxing as getting a massage, and the best part is that my face is as soft as a baby's and smells yummy, too.  An added bonus: the esthetician (Zhannon, but pronounced "Shannon") gave me a foot massage as part of the experience - and I LOVE foot massages!  You can bet I'll be visiting Zhannon at Faces again at some point in the near future.

We're off to Florida tomorrow morning, so be sure to check back in a week or so for pictures from our trip!  (And please cross your fingers that Liam refrains from pooping in flight - I really don't want to have to change a poopy diaper in one of those tiny airplane bathrooms.)

No comments:

Post a Comment