Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big News!

Now, be honest - how many of you thought I was going to announce that I'm pregnant?  If that's what you guessed, well, you're wrong.  Don't count on Liam being a big brother for another couple of years.  But we DO have really big news - we're moving!

We found an awesome house with a big yard and a lot of...redecorating needs.  These digs are straight out of the 1960s, including glitter walls in the basement, brown shag carpet (I'm pretty sure it's the same stuff that my parents used to have in their family room), a teal sink and bathtub in the guest bath and  - wait, wait, wait - a stainless steel ashtray attached to one of the glitter walls in the basement.  I'm telling you, this place is straight up COOL.  (Not that smoking is cool or that we even smoke - it's just that the finishes in this house are too cool for school.)

So, we'll be sad to leave our current neighborhood, but there are lots of things this new house has that we want - and the price was too good to resist.  So if anyone is interested in helping us move in mid June...oh wait, did I just hear a cricket chirp?

Liam the Buddy, who is also too cool for school.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, can't wait to see the new place. It sounds groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I want DETAILS! (i.e. address -- I'll have to drive by and check all of this coolness for myself!)

    ReplyDelete