Sunday, April 26, 2009

29 Weeks and Mojo's Digs

When we left last weekend for our trip to Chicago, I knew that my mom and sister were going to be painting Mojo’s room while we were gone – but what we came home to was better than I could have ever imagined!

Not only was the room painted a gorgeous light blue that matches the bedding I picked out, but they had put up some cute white bubble wall decals that coordinate with the bubbles on the bedding; the valance that my mom had been hemming was up; the recovered cushions for the glider ottoman were in place; the changing table me and Lyndsay had painted Easter weekend had been moved up to Mojo’s room, and the new knobs had been installed on it; and – get ready for this – the crib was there and assembled! The room looks so perfect! I love, love, love it – they did such a great job.

My parents bought the crib for us (very generous!), and I was under the impression that it was going to be ready to pick up at Nebraska Furniture Mart at the beginning of May. Apparently, it came in early, but they decided to keep that a secret from us so they could surprise us when we returned from Chicago. My dad and Mark, my brother-in-law, put it together for us, which is so awesome (except that from what I understand, many beers were consumed while it was being assembled…so I told Dave that he needs to check the crib’s stablity before we put Mojo in it).

Thanks, Mom, Dad, Betsy and Mark! Here are some pictures of Mojo’s digs:






And here is my 29 week belly picture:

Dave and I went to our first wedding of the year this weekend - congrats, Laurel and Bob! Gorgeous spring wedding at Saint Philip Neri in Omaha, and the reception was at the 1316 Jones building downtown - LOVED the venue they chose for the reception and the decorations were fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment